PFK Ling Limited T/as World of Triumph nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the information provided.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE MATERIAL WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, NOR FREE OF VIRUSES, DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR OTHER HARMFUL MATTER. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICE, REPAIR, CORRECTION, LEGAL MATTER AND/OR EXPENSES.
1. Under no circumstances shall we, nor our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available in this site or any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
2. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use, and you agree to use this site for lawful purposes only.
3. Materials displayed on the world of triumph site are either the property of, or used with permission by, PFK Ling Ltd and/or their respected company and/or organisation.
4. All trademarks , service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.
5. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof.
6. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your use of this site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") used in this site are trademarks of PFK Ling Ltd and/or its affiliates. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right of use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of PFK Ling Ltd or such third party owner.
Terms and Conditions for Competition
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully, then check the box/click to indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions.
It is agreed that:
1. By entering a competition on worldoftriumph.com, entrants agree to be bound by these competition rules, and any additional rules relating to a specific competition.
2. Worldoftriumph.com reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time without prior notice. Any change to the competition rules will be displayed on the World of Triumph website.
3. World of Triumph reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition at any time, without prior notice.
4. World of Triumph reserves the right to disqualify entrants for any breach of these competition rules. World of Triumph decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All competitions on worldoftriumph.com will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
6. Entrants must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
7. Competitions on worldoftriumph.com are open to UK residents only.
8. Employees of PFK. Ling Limited and associated companies and their immediate families and households or any other person who is directly connected with this competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person.
10. Entries must include all of the information and material specified. Incomplete entries may be rejected.
11. There is no purchase necessary to enter a competition, and no charge for entering a competition via worldoftriumph.com, although entrants will be responsible for the cost of their internet access and/or postage of their entry.
12. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. World of Triumph accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, theft, destruction, alteration of, entries or unauthorised access to entries, or for entries that are lost or delayed.
13. Unless a competition specifically states otherwise, no entries will be returned.
14. All entries must be received by 5.00 pm on the closing date of the competition. Late entries will not be accepted.
15. Competitions will be judged by World of Triumph. World of Triumph decision will be final. Winners will be informed within 28 days of the close of the competition.
16. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to a prize notification as specified in the notice will result an alternative winner being selected.
17. If more than one prize is available, not more than one prize will be awarded per entrant.
18. Prizes are non-transferable and, unless a competition specifically states otherwise, no alternative prize will be available. World of Triumph reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
19. Where a competition specifies a minimum or maximum age, the prize will not be awarded to entrants who do not fulfill this condition. Proof of age may be required.
20. All taxes, transfers, insurance and other expenses shall be the responsibility of the competition winner unless a competition specifically states otherwise.
Intellectual property rights
21. In consideration for World of Triumph considering entrants to the competition, the entrant hereby assigns any intellectual property rights and other rights in respect of their entry to World of Triumph for the full period of copyright. Then World of Triumph will use material as it sees fit, and reserves the right to assign the rights to a third party.
22. By submitting an entry to the competition, entrants confirm that the entry has not been produced in breach of a third party's intellectual property rights in the entry.
23. World of Triumph does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. World of Triumph is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
24. Entries will be retained for a period of 10 years after the competition closes.
25. The name of the competition winner will be published on worldoftriumph.com. These details can also be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed, envelope to Competition winners, PFK Ling Ltd T/as World of Triumph, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9DW, UK. Details of the relevant competition must also be included.
26. Personal details of entrants will not be processed in any way and will not be made available to third parties without prior consent.
How to contact us
27. World of Triumph can be contacted by writing to World of Triumph Competitions, PFK Ling Ltd T/as World of Triumph, Mendham Lane, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9DW or by e-mailing email@example.com